Sunday, March 22, 2009

Anime & RPG Gakuen Opening


Hello and Welcome Everyone to the Grand Opening of Anime & RPG Gakuen (Academy/School in Japanese) Blog. It's pretty much a blog about "Anime, Role Playing Games and Eveything In Between." Why Academy/School you ask? My goal is to create a learning environment for people who love Anime & role playing games. The blog will feature Anime & RPG reviews and everything else Anime/RPG (Manga, Cosplay). I can't believe I've amassed such a media library through the years and I'm so excited to share two of my greatest passions to you all: Anime & RPG. Let's get started.

Upcoming Projects:
Art Book Review -Which games have the best art book bonus

RPG Reviews:
  • Ar Tonelico
  • Ar Tonelico 2
Anime Reviews:
  • New Legend of Snow White Pretear (Complete Collection)
  • Elemental Gelade (Complete Collection)
  • Ouran High School Host Club (Season 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment